Join us for three hours of togetherness, learning and explorations into a new field of experience: hybrid leadership.
This workshop is designed for company, team and project managers who are currently dealing with a new challenge: how to build and to lead high performing hybrid teams and organizations. Everyone whose leadership style is put to test these days is welcome to join us in this common exploration.
This workshop will provide you with a framework to define hybrid leadership. We will also explore the world of apparently impossible dilemmas – the so-called polarities – and we will figure out inspired solutions for our leadership challenges. We will also talk about the greatest enemies of hybrid leadership and the steps that need to be taken by managers today to get their people and processes ready to perform and deliver in the post-pandemic market reality. The goal of the workshop is to bring curious leaders together, to inspire, to seek answers to some burning questions and to create a space for common exploration and learning from each other.
In this highly interactive workshop we will look at:
- Humanity 2.0: A new framework for leadership
- Hybrid leadership: What it is and how we know we need it for our teams and organizations
- The greatest enemies of hybrid leadership and what to do about them
- Our North Star and why it is vital to revive it today
- Team and organizational ways-of-working and ways-of-communicating for the hybrid world
- Performance & productivity measurement for the new world of work.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION: https://www.britishchamber.cz/events/online-hybrid-leadership-welcome-to-the-new-normal/